SamVidhi is a socio-legal venture with an aim to encourage & provide a platform to all
those who wish to hone their research skills and provide their diverse insights on the
contemporary social, legal, environmental, political, economic and international
developments. This platform has been crafted to disseminate quality and in-depth
analysis and opinions pertaining to inter-disciplinary issues in the form of blogs.
• Sub-Topics – Child rights, sexual harassment and abuse, animal rights,
environmental law, and Article 19 & 21 of the Indian Constitution.
• The quiz will be conducted in 2 stages. Top 8 participants of 1st stage will qualify
for the 2nd stage. The quiz for the 1st stage will be heldon Google Forms.
• The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group.
• SamVidhi will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure or
other issues during the Quiz.
• Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a
participant has to choose one option. There will also be some application based
questions for which the participants will be provided a reading material two hours
prior to the competition.
• The Prelim Round will have 40 questions; each question will carry 01 mark.
• There will be no negative marking. However, in case of a tie, the participant with
less number of wrong answers will be given preference.
• Total time period to attempt these questions will be 25 minutes. 2 marks will be
deducted per minute in case of late submission. Further, no submission shall be
accepted after 3 minutes of delay.
• The finals of the quiz shall be organised on “Zoom”.
Rules and Regulations
• No complaint regarding the network issues during any stage of the quiz will be
• The quiz will be conducted on 29th August 2020 at 3:30 pm to 3:55 pm, to avoid
any inconvenience; the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before
the commencement of the quiz. The finals shall be conducted at 5:30 PM on the
• The organisers reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule, eligibility criteria,
format or platform of the competition at any time before the commencement of the
• Cash Prize worth Rs. 1500.
1st position: Rs. 700; 2ndposition: Rs 500 & 3rd position: Rs. 300;
• Internship opportunity for the Top 2 at the Chambers of Mr. Jayant Bhatt, Advocate
at theSupreme Court of India and Delhi High Court*;
• All the participants shall get an e-certificateof Participation.
• Participation fee: Rs. 50/-
• Payment of fee can be done using Paytm or Google Pay on the number
• After payment of fee, the participant(s) needs to fill the google form here.
Who Can Participate:
All under-graduate studentsof 3 year/5year law course. The team shall consist of only
• Last date of registration- 26th August 2020
• Date of Online Quiz Competition- 29th August 2020
• Website – www.samvidhi.org
• Email - email@example.com
• Whatsapp on 9631222159.
Note: * the period and nature of the internship, whether at-chamber or online, shall depend
on the decision of the Chamber.
* In case of any dispute, the decision of SamVidhi shall be final.
LAW CHAMBER PARTNER
Chamber of Mr. Jayant Bhatt.
Mr. Bhatt is an Independent Lawyer based out of New Delhi, India.
He holds dual Masters of Law (LL.M.)from New York University, USA & National
University of Singapore and is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi
High Court Bar Association.
His office caters to varied clients comprising of Governmental and Non-Governmental
Bodies, Multinationals, Financial Institutions and individuals in an array of matters.
Mr Bhatt besides being a practicing Advocate is also a prolific speaker at various
platforms and is an individual with firm belief in greater societal good.
He has a keen interest in teaching and mentoring young minds and is an advisory board
member to various organisations.
He regularly features in news articles & columns and is also a writer and a thought