Legal Trendsetter is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country
in the field of law. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals, and students. We host weekly webinar and monthly workshop to knowledge in the field of law. Our speaker are top most advocate of India like Shri. Ashok arora, Ms. Flavia Agnes, Shri Amarjeet singh chandoli and many more. To listen them all you can go to our YouTube channel - Legal Trendsetter.
Legal Trendsetter is organizing our 1st national Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATE
• E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guidelines mentioned.
• The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize with e-Certificates of merit.
1st winner : Rs 1200/
2nd winner: Rs. 700/
3rd winner: Rs 300/
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in website and 5 deserving article will be published in national magazine.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
• Rape/Sexual Assault law in India The basic questions dealt are: Prevention, Law needs to change, Why government can't control Sexual offences. Social aspects, Families of Rape victim and offenders.
• Sexual violence in different parts of world Discuss the laws of other nation and can compare with India. National emergency in Liberia because of Rape, WHO and other agencies what are they doing to prevent.
• Contempt of Court Act, 1971: Is violating the Fundamental Rights. Elaborate with Adv. Prabhat Bhushan case, Cover article 14,19 and 21 of the Indian Constitution, Judges are equal as citizen.
• Supreme Court order on Slum demolition in Delhi
• The Farms bill's legal perspective. How this law can be challenged and on what grounds, its defects and what changes should be made, All three bill should be discussed which are
The farmers produce Trade and commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020
The farmers ( empowerment and protection) Agreement of price assurance and farm bills, 2020
The essential commodities (Amendment) bill, 2020
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with legal educational institution (University College), Professionals across law field practicing in India.
The entry fees for single author is Rs 40/- and for co-author is Rs 70. The payment can be done in given phone number below and account. The confirmation registration mail will be sent. The fees in not refundable. Payment number: 7007448601 (Shashank) Google pay, Phone pay, Paytm. Account Transfer: Name: Sudhanshu Tripathi
• The participants are required to register themselves with link.
• The submission link will be send to registered candidate on the day of registration.
• The file must be in .doc/.docx/pdf format and the file size should not exceed 5 MB.
• Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
• Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of topic selected.
• The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman or Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified)
• Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified). The speaking footnotes are not allowed.
• The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words, exclusive of footnotes
• An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
• The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author - '<first namexlast name e.g. Single author <Raj> <Tatsat> and in case of Co-authors - '<first name of Author l> & <first name of Author 2>'e.g, <Raj>& <Satyam>,
Call: 7007448601, 9554441534, 8948019900