2nd NATIONAL ARTICLE / ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION
Updated: Nov 9, 2020
Changes are often difficult but always done to bolster the society, it’s important to stop for a while and anatomize. Lawtsapp.com is an extensive portal registered with Government of India, MSME endeavors to provide detailed and credible writing/news in the socio-legal realm, and trying to create a space for first-generation law students.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Writing of Articles is one of the simplest yet sophisticated ways to acknowledge one’s ideas, knowledge and perspective towards the issues. The National Article Writing Competition is being organized to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served and it will also improve the creation and dissemination of research skill. The Competition is open to every student enrolled in any UG or PG Programme.
· “Self-reliant India” in a COVID ridden world
· Shri Ram Mandir & the struggle for Cultural Identity
· The Relationship between Stringency of Law and Deterrence in Crime.
· Rise of police brutality and the need of better control measures in recent times.
· The Implications of Lockdown on the downtrodden sections of the society.
· Online classes worry students across India
The Competition is open for all students, Graduates and professionals.
Co-authorship is only permitted for this essay competition up to 1 co-author.
Please register yourself by submitting this Google Form by filling out necessary details. Registration fees: Rs.70 (Single Author) ,Rs.120 (Co-Author)
Paytm: 7985877246 Google pay: 8577000000
Last Date of Registration: 15.11.2020
Last Date of Submission: 21.11.2020
Note: No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission i.e. 21.11.2020 midnight.
· The participants are required to made their submission at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The file must be in .doc/.docx format.
· Language of the Article should be in English.
· The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
· Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
· The word limit for the articles is 1500-2000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
· An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
· The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name><last name>’ e.g. Maya Kashyap.docx b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g, Maya & Raj.docx.
· Submissions with a similarity percentage above 15 percent will be automatically rejected and the respective participants would not be eligible for receiving e-certificates of participation.
· The Cover page of the submission must include the following information:
1. Title of Article
2. Name of the Author(s)
3. Name of the Institution
4. Mail Id
· Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.
· Top 8 articles will be published on Lawtsapp.com
· Certificate of participation will be given to all.
· Certificate of Merit to the Winners.
· Internship opportunity with Advocates.
· Cash prize.
For further queries mail at email@example.com or contact at: 9313172199.