ORGANIZED BY: 'IN LIGHT OF LAW' IN COLLABORATION WITH 'LEGAL'
After receiving overwhelming responses from the previous events. We, ‘IN LIGHT OF LAW’ is pleased to announce the 3rd edition of our monthly quiz series.
About The Organizers:
“IN LIGHT OF LAW”, a platform which is developed by the law students and for the law students, with the aim to make the language of the law easier.
About the competition:
• Theme: Indian Constitution and Polity,
• The competition is scheduled on 13th October, 2020,
• Last date of registration: 12th October, 2020,
• Timings gor the Quiz – 5:00 PM – 5:25 PM,
• Quiz will contain Multiple Choice and Short answer type questions,
• The total number of questions will be 50; all questions will carry 01, one marks each.
• There will be no negative marking.
• Total time period to attempt these questions will be 25 minutes.
• In case of a tie, the person who has completed first will be given preference.
• In case of any ambiguity, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding.
• The Quiz will be conducted on a Google Form,
• The participants can participate in this quiz from their home with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
• Any candidate found doing malpractice during the time of the quiz will be debarred from the Contest.
• The Registration of the Quiz can be done by CLICKING HERE:
• The Registration Fee is Rs.30 per entry only.
• Registration Fee can be paid via Paytm, PhonePe & Google Pay on 7297911597.
• Kindly Attach the ‘Screenshot of the Payment Receipt’ while Filling the Registration Form.
• Last date of registration: 12th October 2020,
• After the successful registration, you will receive a mail regarding the same,
• We will share the WhatsApp group link by 12th October 2020
For any queries feel free to contact:
Send your query by a WhatsApp Message
Prizes and certificates:
• The Participants Securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place will be Given Rs 500, 300 & 150 Rupees Respectively.
• Top 5 Winners will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
• Each participant will be awarded the certificate of participation, subject to attendance.
• The Certificates will be in the Form of E-certificates and will be mailed to the Participants on their respective Email addresses.
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION